An updated version of Modulator has been released, following user feedback and suggestions. Most of the upgrades are based around voice and mono/poly controls. While I realize that sounds quite boring, it actually makes a substantial difference in the quality of the synth, in my opinion. Changes include:
– Voice control for Mono/Legato modes allows up to 8 voices at once. Good for huge basses!
– Stereo Spread for Uni 2, Uni 4, Mono and Legato modes.
– Glide for Mono/Legato.
– Trilling adding to Legato mode.
– Removed pitchbend depth for space.
– Added an overdrive distortion section that boosts the signal, soft clips it, then mixes it back with the original signal.
– Added master volume control.
– Updated manual.